Tourism Marketing Specialist (Digital)
Part Time 10-month maternity relief contract
Tourism Port Douglas Daintree (TPDD) is seeking a multi skilled Tourism Marketing Specialist to join the official destination marketing organisation in a part time 10-month maternity leave contract role.
Reporting to the Executive Officer, the successful applicant will be an energetic self-starter, who can manage their workload with a high degree of autonomy, and provide exceptional marketing expertise and support.
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Strong experience in a sales and/or marketing role
- Digital marketing experience highly desirable
- Experience in the tourism industry
- Strong computer and technology skills
- Strong communication skills
- Passion for the Douglas Shire
This is a part time role based on 20 hours per week.
Applications should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter. Applications close 5pm Tuesday 1 August 2017.