Silky Oaks Lodge - Resort
About Silky Oaks Lodge
Silky Oaks Lodge is situated in the World Heritage listed Daintree Rainforest National Park. Surrounded by the lush rainforest, Silky Oaks Lodge is just a short 20 minute drive from Port Douglas. One of Australia’s premier luxury lodges, Silky Oaks Lodge offers a unique experience from which to explore Tropical North Queensland.
Spectacularly situated on the Mossman River, the lodge offers luxurious Treehouse accommodation and gourmet dining in the unique open-sided Treehouse Restaurant.
Silky Oaks blends casual and contemporary design offering River Treehouses, Deluxe Treehouses and Daintree Treehouses, featuring wide balconies and private spa baths set in the most tranquil tropical gardens and lush rainforest with some overlooking the magnificent Mossman River.
The rejuvenating power of water, the tranquil sounds of the rainforest and a wide variety of treatments provide the inspiration for the Healing Waters Spa.
Experience the soothing sights and sounds of the rainforest at Silky Oaks Lodge and Healing Waters Spa.
Total of 40 stand along rooms, all designed to fit into the forest using local timbers, featuring:
* Private veranda with hammock
* IPod music systems / CD players
* Tea & Coffee making facilities
* Ceiling Fan
* Direct dial STD/ISD Telephone
* Hair Dryers
* Iron & Ironing board
* Turn down service
* Day beds
* King Bed
* Seperate Shower
* Double Spa Bath (excluding Daintree Treehouses)
* Rooms serviced daily
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
* Reception hours: 7am - 10am
* Complimentary wi-fi in main lodge
* TV room with DVD Library
* Complimentary guest laundry
* Swimming pool (heated in the cooler months)
* On-site parking - complimentary
* Valet service
* Children 8 years and over catered for
Contact DetailsSilky Oaks Lodge
Mossman QLD 4873
P: (+61) 740981666